Sales - Intern / Стажер в отдел продаж Procter&Gamble
от 65 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
We offer you exciting experience as an intern in the Sales department.
The internship usually lasts for 3-6 months, depending on the project and on your availability. For a short period of time you will become a manager of P&G. As an intern you will be responsible for a certain project with one of our key customers (example of the project: Design shelf-planogram for customer, implement category management with one of our customers, etc.) You will be responsible for a significant part of our business, and you will be able to immediately see results of your work. Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 65 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Of course, we will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.Qualifications:
- 3rd – 6th year student or graduated within the last 2 years;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker.
- Valid driver’s license might be in priority
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
We will be happy to consider candidates and will provide relocation support if needed.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.